Just got secondhand iphone, and found things on it how to erase or tranfer.?

Reaction score
my cousin set me a free iPhone 7 from her husbands company. it was supposed to hav ebeen erased by my cousin, but was trying to download my music files to it when I found there were movies on it...
I can select them, but it seem I cant find them under any movie menu or play them and I cant tranfer them to my computer etc.
i cant find any way of deleting them either...
i have just spent days setting my my "New" (secondhand) iphone7, and i dont want to upset all those settinsg.

any way to deleteor tranfer these files. (I have searched my itunes folder on myiMac, and cant find any of theses there either)
any help would be appreciated.

regards
Sandy

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 11.47.59 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 11.47.59 am.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
Hi, not quite sure what you mean. went into I tunes and asked it to Restore phone back to factor settings..

Reaction score
OK, I think there maybe some confusion here. Looking at your screenshot, the "Films" heading that you have highlighted under the "Summary" heading is showing the films that you have on your Mac in iTunes. You can tick these to sync them to your iPhone.

If you move down the Sidebar and look under "On My Device" and select the headings there, they will show you what is on your iPhone.

Reaction score
OK. that starst to sound logical to me... (sorry for being sounding like a 'newbie', being on macs since 1985. but only ever use Photoshop seriously, and amature at everything else).. I am more concerened that I cant seem todelete them. I will try and delete the iphone data on my imac. just worried that there is a lot of them that seem rather large. thangs again for you help.

Reaction score
That's OK. Those films will be in your iTunes, probably under Films. You should be able to delete them from there.

Screenshot 2020-11-21 at 20.54.45.png

Ask a Question