Using iphone 6 after morphing to iphone 15

Reaction score
I'm a Verizon customer and when I purchased a new iphone 15 plus a couple of weeks ago, the rep told me that I'd still be able to "use my iphone 6 as a computer, essentially." I charged it up, but all I see is the apple logo on the screen, and I have no button control. Any thoughts from this forum, please?

Reaction score
My suggestion is read the User Manual for iOS 17, since in less than a month it will be iOS 18 and they are introducing more useless features. You can see them on a write up on iOS 18. Your iPhone 6 i basically a dust collector unless you have a music collection you want to load onto it.

Reaction score
I'm a Verizon customer and when I purchased a new iphone 15 plus a couple of weeks ago, the rep told me that I'd still be able to "use my iphone 6 as a computer, essentially." I charged it up, but all I see is the apple logo on the screen, and I have no button control. Any thoughts from this forum, please?
Connect it via USB cable to your computer and set it up as a "New" iPhone. This should also erase any contents.
Once completed it will have installed the most recent compatible iOS you can eject it and set it up however you want.

Ask a Question