Sonoma 14.5 Focus switches on automatically

Reaction score
Macbook Air 2020 Sonoma 14.5 Focus switches on automatically every day with 1hour do not disturb. I have not activated Focus and cannot delete it or stop it from activating. Most invasive feature of Apple

Reaction score
Macbook Air 2020 Sonoma 14.5 Focus switches on automatically every day with 1hour do not disturb. I have not activated Focus and cannot delete it or stop it from activating. Most invasive feature of Apple
YES. It’s inscrutable and deeply irritating. None of the “fixes” seem to apply to the options my screen presents. I HATE FOCUS

Reaction score
Go into focus and go to schedule. Create a schedule. I created mine from 11:59 PM to 12:00 AM. Then disable it. Don't add anything else to Focus.

Reaction score
Brilliant. Thank-you OldSchool!! I set it for the 1 minute at a time when my Mac is shut-down for the night ( :-D

Reaction score
Just in case you were not aware, Focus is synced to all devices logged into the same Apple ID so, you may not have set it on your MBA but likely it's set on one of your devices. Editing it on any device edits it for all.
I have a nap between 1600-1700 every day so I set Do Not Disturb on my iPhone for 1530-1730. That silences my MBP, Apple Watch, iPad and iPhone even my Apple TV.

Reaction score
I NEVER use Focus, or intentionally enable it, and it’s deeply irritating that I have to work around its silly unpredictable ways. It’s authoritarian!

Ask a Question