Security and Integrity

Reaction score
I am trying to install the RME Freface 400 mac driver for the FireWire sound card. The program prompts me to be approved in App Store and Specified Developer Security and Privacy. When yes pressing the "Details" button all apps marked there as allowed are grayed out with no option to check or uncheck them. I don't get the right to do that even though I'm logged in as an administrator. I accepted permission, restarted the computer but the driver did not install. I removed com.apple.preferences.softwareupdate.plist from Library/Properties, thought it was corrupt, rebooted, repeated installation but no luck. I reset the NVRAM, reinstalled OS Monterey 12.7.6 but the problem persists. What can I do to fix it? It all happened after my NVMe M.2 drive crashed, replaced it, reinstalled OS and restored all old content from Time Machine. Before that, everything worked fine, without any complaints.

Attachments

• Systemprogramvara.jpg
    Systemprogramvara.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 2
  • FireWire.jpg
    FireWire.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 2

Ask a Question