Playing games on MacBook

Reaction score
Hi! I just bought a Macbook Air M3, im searching a way to play some games on this macbook? May someone recommend some app(free to download or cheap) on which i can play smoothly games without any worries?

Reaction score
What kind of games are you looking to play? Are they games that are designed to be played on a Mac, or games that are designed for Windows?

Reaction score
mostly they are designed for win. i’m looking for games like heavy rain, beyond two souls etc however im wondering bout games like the witcher 3, dying light 1/2 and also older like whole series of tomb raider and left 4 dead 2! (i’m working with steam, ea app only for the sims)

Reaction score
Originally I was going to say that you are out of luck, but I decided to try to install Steam and the demo for Beyond 2 Souls in Windows on my M3 MacBook Pro. I was amazed that I was able to install it and the graphics were very smooth on my system.

I use VMware Fusion (which is free for personal use) to run Windows 11 for ARM. You will need a Windows 10 or 11 key in order to install Windows 11 in Fusion.

On my system I assigned 8 cores to Windows and 32GB of ram. On a MacBook Air you don't have that many cores or that much ram, since the Air's max out at 24GB.

You might want to try installing Fusion and then Windows 11 for Arm and try it for yourself to see if you are able to run the games that you want.

Reaction score
Okay,thanks a lot for recommendation, if I had any issues with it, can I write to you on private messages??

Ask a Question