Jellycomb External Keyboard Not Connecting via Bluetooth After Sonoma macOS 14.5 Upgrade

Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to posting here. I'm having trouble with my Jellycomb external keyboard. It won't connect via Bluetooth to any of my Macs (Mini, Air, Pro) after upgrading to Sonoma macOS 14.5. I've tried disconnecting all nearby Bluetooth devices and restarted Bluetooth/rebooted all my machines, but nothing has worked so far. Any ideas on why this might be happening?

I really need to use an external keyboard with multiple (toggled one at a time) Bluetooth connections because my employer has disabled Universal Control on my work MacBook Pro. I can't use a Magic Keyboard for my setup at home (personal and work MacBook together) due to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
I looked up Jelly Comb keyboards and they indicate that they are closing down. They have a link to ProtoArc. It seems like their keyboards have not been updated to be compatible with Sonoma—at least not with the latest version. What was the last version of macOS you were running? If you need to be able to use that keyboard, you will probably need to downgrade to the previous version., or you might get some help from ProtoArc.

Ask a Question