SOLVED ITunes Store Won't Load in Music App

Reaction score
I first noticed this with Sonoma and persists after I upgraded to Sequoia15.0. When I launch the Music App and choose iTunes Store I get an indication its loading but then all I get is a blank white page. The Music app works fine locally. I can see and play my playlists. It just draws a blank when I try to access the iTunes store. iTunes version 1.5.0.174.

Reaction score
Update: Spent an hour chatting with Apple Support. They couldn't resolve the issue in a chat and suggested I escalate the issue to phone support. Not wanting to do phone support at this time I got a job ticket and said I'd reach out again later.

Afterwards I tried some random things on my own which I should have thought of beforehand. I used Disk Utilities to fix any issues with my iMac. Next, I turned off my VPN. Rebooted the iMac and restarted Apple Music and the iTunes store opened right up. I turned my VPN back on closed out of the Apple Music app and opened it up again to make sure the Apple Music store would load again and it did. Not sure what of those things fixed the issue but its resolved.

Ask a Question