Issues with Boot Picker on MacBook Pro Mid-2015 (11,5)

Reaction score
I've been using my MacBook with OpenCore for a while now... I had multiple Linux distros installed on separate partitions and they were working fine up until I reset NVRAM to try and get the names correct.
After the NVRAM reset ALL other options aside from MacOS and Windows disappeared from the picker. I did a complete wipe of my drive and reinstalled both Windows and Linux Mint (Currently trying to get a MacOS Sonoma installer from another Mac) and Windows showed up in the default boot menu, but Mint did not. I used a rEFInd USB I had to boot into Mint and tried to install rEFInd to the disk but all I got was Windows once again. rEFInd USB shows that rEFInd was indeed installed into EFI\refind\ but it just doesn't show up. Another thing, before I wiped the system I had messed with OpenCore using the Configurator in MacOS.. Tried to add a boot option to the grubx64.efi in the EFI\ubuntu\ folder and it DID show up, but it did not load into Mint. After a bit more messing around MacOS became unstable and that's when I decided to completely restart. Anyway, any help is much appreciated!

Ask a Question