iPhone 15 Pro Max - Screen Freezing and Touchs creen Issues

Reaction score
Is anyone else encountering similar problems? I recently got my iPhone 15 Pro Max, and I've noticed that my screen sometimes freezes temporarily or even indefinitely while using apps. Additionally, I'm having trouble with options or buttons located in the corners of the screen. For instance, when watching a video in full screen, I often have to press the "back," "skip," or "<" buttons multiple times before they respond. Similarly, when browsing shopping apps, I frequently need to press the "back" or "<" buttons several times or even close the app entirely to get it to work.

I'm not sure if this is a hardware issue with the screen not registering touch or a problem with iOS 17. Any insights or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
1st thing to do is a soft reset of your iPhone to see if this resolves the issue.

To do a soft reset:
1. Tap the Volume up button
2. Tap the Volume down button
3. Press and hold the Side Power button until you see the Apple logo.

If this does not resolve the issue. then I would bring your iPhone into an Apple Store to have them run diagnostics. Your iPhone is still under warranty even if you did not buy AppleCare for it, so if its a hardware issue then they can fix it for you.

Ask a Question