IPhone 12 stuck at Remote Management

Reaction score
I purchased my company iPhone 12 for personal use before I left the organisation. I tried a DFU Mode Restore but have come up against the Remote Management block. I don't have access to ex-company InTune console or ex-company email account so I can't delete the device nor can I delete the local Remote Management profile.

Help folks what can I do ? have I just bought and expensive paperweight ??

Any pointers or assistance would be appreciated.
David

Reaction score
If your iPhone was using MDM, then you will need to contact your old company's IT department and have them remove the device from their console.

Otherwise, like you said you have a very expensive paperweight.

Reaction score
Hi, Have you contacted your company's administrator? If you are unable to remove MDM through your company, you can try these methods.
Flash your iPhone or factory reset it. However, it may not be successful because if the administrator has set the MDM file to be forcibly installed during the iPhone setup process, your iPhone may still be managed by the MDM. This way will erase all your data. You'd better back up your data before you try. After removing the MDM, you must set up the iPhone as a new one.
Use Third-Party Tools.
Some software like Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker can remove MDM without data loss. This method is worth a try.
Good luck, bro.

Ask a Question