Frequent Bluetooth Crashes on MacOS Sonoma (M1 MacBook Pro)

Reaction score
I've recently upgraded to MacOS Sonoma, and now my Bluetooth crashes every 15-45 minutes. It's not just a matter of devices losing connection; Bluetooth turns off entirely. I've already tried all the troubleshooting steps I could find online for Bluetooth issues, but nothing has worked.

I've noticed a few crash reports in the Console app, although they don't account for every instance of the crash (which, as I mentioned, happens roughly every 15-45 minutes). I'm hoping these reports might provide some clues. Does anyone have advice on how to proceed? I've attached a full copy of the most recent crash report for reference.

Reaction score
Hi Thomas,

By any chance is your mac managed by an MDM profile, such as one by a school or company?

Last time that I had a wierd hardware issue on an M1 MacBook Pro I had to bring it into an Apple Store and have then do a revive on the computer. This will reinstall the Firmware on your Mac without losing any data.

If you have a 2nd Mac, you can try to do this yourself using Apple Configurator.

Ask a Question