Enhanced security settings gone?

Reaction score
I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with some software and I've been told to check / modify my TLS settings. However, it would appear as though the UI to modify these settings is no longer available in Mac OS Sonoma compared to previous versions of Mac OS. The most I can seem to do is verify what version of TLS is enabled, but I can't seem to configure it at all. Does anyone know where this configuration can be done, or if it can be done?

Reaction score
I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue with some software and I've been told to check / modify my TLS settings. However, it would appear as though the UI to modify these settings is no longer available in Mac OS Sonoma compared to previous versions of Mac OS. The most I can seem to do is verify what version of TLS is enabled, but I can't seem to configure it at all. Does anyone know where this configuration can be done, or if it can be done?
You may want to check the Apple Support Community site: https://discussions.apple.com/welcome

They have a long discussion there regarding TLS, too long to post here.

Ask a Question