Application support dont show apps.

Reaction score
Hi. Can’t access my apps on application support in library folder. Its metatrader 5 trading app i’ve downloaded. Its same with all my apps they down show.

Why this issue? How to fix it?

Thanks.

Reaction score
The Application Support folders are for preferences and files needed for the applications that you have on your Mac. You access the MetaTrader 5 application from the Applications Folder.

Reaction score
One thing you might want to check is if the apps are installed correctly and if they have the necessary permissions to show up in that folder. Sometimes, apps might not appear if they weren't installed correctly or if there are permission issues. Have you tried restarting your computer or reinstalling Metatrader 5 to see if that resolves the issue? Those are usually areasonable first steps. Also, checking your system's permissions settings for the Library folder might help.

Reaction score
Try opening a Finder window and do a search for Metatrader 5 it may not be where you expected.

Ask a Question