Apple Pencil

Reaction score
I bought the appropriate Apple pencil for my refurbished iPad Pro. My sole use of it is to clean up pdf files of scanned sheet music pages.

The first couple of times I used it, there were no problems, however, it then started to cause the pdf file to quit, losing the changes I’d just made. Sometimes, I’d get maybe two minutes before it happened, but often it happens within seconds and I get no warning. Neither can I figure out why it does this.

I’ve tried restarting my iPad, using it with or without the power cable attached, and recharging the pencil, but it doesn’t make any difference. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening, as it’s rendering the pencil unusable?

Reaction score
Have you tried to pencil with other apps to see if its consistent across all apps?

Reaction score
Have you tried to pencil with other apps to see if its consistent across all apps?
I’m not really using it with any apps. Just opening a pdf file saved on my device. I tried opening the pdf on Acrobat but it won’t work at all on that.

Ask a Question