Am I Alone?

Reaction score
I have been using apple products for 30 years. Is it just me, or are they getting more and more aggressive with their anti-longevity campaign? Are they getting worse and worse in the customer experience department? I find myself running into the typical roadblocks to solving simple problems more and more frequently.

Reaction score
The macOS has been getting more complex over the years and has become more of a challenge for many people to troubleshoot. Being a Mac user for over 30 years myself I dont find things that much more complicated as muuch as its more time consuming to figure things out.

When you have problems with your Macs feel free to post here for help. Myself and other users with a lot of experience use the board and can usually help you to figure things out.

Reaction score
What I have found over the past few years and I am as much to blame as the people that have migrated from Windows to Apple, it that they like me never read the instructions after buying one. I find it indicative to the iOS as well. They are either brand new to the iPhone or iPad or have moved from the Android and haven't bothered reading the instructions. I find the Mac much easier to navigate that all the features that Apple has put on the iPhone. Both have features I i refuse to use.

Ask a Question